Come Home to Your Feet:
A Whole-Body Experience of Foundation
Live On Line Workshop with Mary Bond
July 11-12 ~ 2-4:30pm
Following the workshop, you'll receive a link to the recording so you can take the class as many times as you want!
In this workshop we explore the interplay between the feet, pelvis, spine and heart, and experience the relationship between the way our feet ground to
the earth and our ways of being present in the world.
The workshop includes
- Simple anatomy to understand the complexity and magic of the foot.
- Explorations that help you experience how your feet should work.
- The interplay of movement between your feet and your body as a whole.
- The effects of foot mobility and support on respiration, balance and walking.
- Self-help exercises to improve your foundation.
MARY BOND, MA, is a Certified Advanced Rolfer® and Rolf Movement® Instructor for The Rolf Institute in Boulder, CO. She is the author of Balancing Your Body, The New Rules of Posture, and Your Body Mandala: Posture as a Path to Presence, as well as the producer of Heal Your Posture: A DVD Workshop. Read Mary’s blog at healyourposture.com.
This workshop is Live On Line and is done through ZOOM. Please check our website for instructions.
A link to the recording will be available after the workshop for your viewing.
Please call (626) 403-3961 for more information.