Private Instruction at Yoga House
One-on-one instruction can deepen your practice, facilitating breakthroughs in ways that aren’t always possible in a group setting.
Private lessons can help you:
- Learn to work through obstacles in specific poses you find difficult
- Gain insight into your unique structural issues through hands-on adjustments and personal feedback
- Receive personalized instruction with undivided attention and observation
- Work with chronic injuries or pain
- Learn to adapt poses for your specific needs
- Develop an individualized personal practice with professional guidance
Complete beginners can also benefit from private instruction, safely learning the basics in a more private setting.
It’s easy to set up private lessons at Yoga House.
Just call us at (626) 403-3961 and we’ll arrange everything!
60 minute private lesson:
(May be shared by a maximum of two students as a “Semi-Private”)
Three or More Private Lessons:
Save when you purchase a minimum of three private lessons in advance
Arrangement of private lessons is subject to teacher availability. Pre-payment must be made when lesson date and time are confirmed. No refunds or credits for private lessons. Cancellations must be made during business hours at least 24 hours prior to lesson. Each lesson may be rescheduled once without charge. There is a $10 rescheduling fee thereafter.